- Full-Stack Web Development
- Languages and Tools:
- Node.js, Laravel, Drupal, Wordpress, FastAPI, MVC architecture, REST APIs
- Semantic HTML/HTML5, HTML templating, CSS/CSS3, CSS preprocessors, Sass
- NGINX, HAProxy, Docker, Git, regular expressions
- SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- DevOps, Linux Systems Administration, Automation and Scripting
- Responsive and Accessible UI/UX design (Section 508, WCAG)
- Spoken and Written Languages: English (Native), French (Native), Spanish (Fluent)
Owner (2015 – Present)
- Designed and built accessible, responsive UIs with jQuery, AJAX, and semantic HTML/CSS.
- Developed and maintained PHP (Laravel, Drupal, Wordpress), Python (FAST API), and Node backends. Built a secure, light-weight content management system with Laravel and MySQL.
- Built a secure, high-availability content delivery network with NGINX, HAProxy, and Bash scripts. Automated tasks including backups, analytics, database syncing, IP safelisting, PHP website isolation, and SSL certificate renewal.
Mission Cultural Center for Latino Arts
Full Stack Web Developer (March 2018 – Present)
- Developed and maintained a custom Wordpress website. Customized theme and plugins for 100% compliance with City & County of San Francisco Web Accessibility Standards.
- Worked with the Multimedia Coordinator to design marketing material for online and print distribution. Wrote and edited copy in English and Spanish.
- Managed webhosting on a secure, redundant CDN. Implemented front and back-end security features.
Diego Rivera Mural Project
Web Developer (March 2016 – Present)
- Developed and maintained an educational website for the Diego Rivera Mural Project at City College of San Francisco. Worked with the Historian to create interactive displays for the public.
- Migrated to Wordpress from Drupal in 2020. Implemented various security features, kept plugins up to date, and made regular backups.
California College of the Arts – BA in Illustration – 2015
Lycée Marie Curie – BAC S Specialité Maths – 2011