All-In-One Website $500
- Custom responsive design: choose your template + five hours of design customization!
- One year of secure managed hosting (including domain name!)
- Secure Wordpress, Drupal, or Laravel installation
Secure Managed Hosting $120 Annually
Available exclusively to web development clients, our managed hosting far outmatches other providers in security and reliability!
On average, 30,000 new websites are hacked every day, and public facing servers are attacked every 39 seconds (source). In response, we've implemented extensive security measures including:
- website isolation,
- write-protected code,
- file change monitoring,
- keeping all apps and plugins up to date,
- malware and vulnerability scans every 10 minutes,
- and real-time prevention against a wide range of attacks!
In addition to our security measures, we protect your website against downtime and data loss in the following ways:
- Automatic daily backups are kept for a month, and monthly backups are kept for a year.
- Your data is stored in multiple live copies, increasing performance and reliability!
- Full-Stack Web Development
- Languages and Tools:
- Node.js, Laravel, Drupal, Wordpress, FastAPI, MVC architecture, REST APIs
- Semantic HTML/HTML5, HTML templating, CSS/CSS3, CSS preprocessors, Sass
- NGINX, HAProxy, Docker, Git, regular expressions
- SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- DevOps, Linux Systems Administration, Automation and Scripting
- Responsive and Accessible UI/UX design (Section 508, WCAG)
- Spoken and Written Languages: English (Native), French (Native), Spanish (Fluent)
Owner (2015 – Present)
- Designed and built accessible, responsive UIs with jQuery, AJAX, and semantic HTML/CSS.
- Developed and maintained PHP (Laravel, Drupal, Wordpress), Python (FAST API), and Node backends. Built a secure, light-weight content management system with Laravel and MySQL.
- Built a secure, high-availability content delivery network with NGINX, HAProxy, and Bash scripts. Automated tasks including backups, analytics, database syncing, IP safelisting, PHP website isolation, and SSL certificate renewal.
Mission Cultural Center for Latino Arts
Full Stack Web Developer (March 2018 – Present)
- Developed and maintained a custom Wordpress website. Customized theme and plugins for 100% compliance with City & County of San Francisco Web Accessibility Standards.
- Worked with the Multimedia Coordinator to design marketing material for online and print distribution. Wrote and edited copy in English and Spanish.
- Managed webhosting on a secure, redundant CDN. Implemented front and back-end security features.
Diego Rivera Mural Project
Web Developer (March 2016 – Present)
- Developed and maintained an educational website for the Diego Rivera Mural Project at City College of San Francisco. Worked with the Historian to create interactive displays for the public.
- Migrated to Wordpress from Drupal in 2020. Implemented various security features, kept plugins up to date, and made regular backups.
California College of the Arts – BA in Illustration – 2015
Lycée Marie Curie – BAC S Specialité Maths – 2011